May 17, 2006

Just to let you know...


I just wanted to let everyone know we are fine... we are very busy but fine.. Robert has been going back and forth to the Tri-Cities to see his mom. I have been going back and forth baby sitting for the kids loving on the grandbabies. Patiently waiting for the newest granddaughter to come into the world... "Brooke Dodson"

Robert is still running is has gotten up to 5 miles a day.. and has lost 26 pounds. me... hmmm... run I don't think so.. I do get on the treadmill from time to time.. I have lost 21.6 pounds... sorry but if I lose .6 I am putting it in print *grin*

He is very busy with the daily work at the department and working on Special Olympics, his passion.

The weather here is awesome... yesterday the temp was 96.. so I spent quite some time at the beach.. we are working on decorating the house.. and have someone working on the yard for us.. just for this year.. it needs help.

Ok.. that is enough for today..

0 comments: