November 15, 2006

 

 
 Posted by Picasa

I got home tonight from Jade and Deb's .. Jade watched all four of the kids while Deb and I had a girls day out.. we went to Costco Home Store in Kirkland to look for bedroom sets.. and she found one.. she was very happy to get that done finally. We had a great time of shopping and went to lunch in one of our favorite little places. We got some Christmas shopping done.. and then we to our favorite Indian Restaurant Chutneys in Bellvue for dinner, and we were not disappointed.. the food was fabulous as usual.

We finally got rid of those black holes in the kitchen.. it was so nice to get the black appliances replaced.. I was so glad when the refrigerator started having problems... yahooooo so then we decided we would go ahead and replace them, now the kitchen looks so much brighter.. the light reflects off of the stainless steel.

I can't sleep we are having another storm and the windows are rattling and keeping me awake.

1 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Hi Joy,
Beautiful appliances!!! Make room, I am moving in!!! LOL
HUGGZZ,
Trish