February 02, 2007

What!! you think we need..Puppy School


I spent the night and headed to Gig Harbor to get my granddaughter Alexis's school project to her.. it was one that the grandma and grandpa had to do. AnneMarie made a wonderful dinner for me, and one of her girlfriends was over so we chatted and the girls loved on Bug. Bug did well traveling.. he is like a baby.. he gets into the car and goes to sleep.. we stop for a break.. and he goes back to sleep.


I thought I would share one page of the school project of Alexis.

off to bed... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Joy. I was looking on sites with scrapkits on it ans suddenly I saw your weblog. My daughters name (2 years old) is also JOY. I love your scrapbooking! It looks very nice.

Greetings from Holland
Esther

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,

Thanks for leave a message on my blog :-) Hope you like the template. I can see you make lovely things of it! Hope you will be better soon.

Have a nice weekend, Fryske
Ps. could not leave a word to your other blog :-)