May 08, 2007

My day today..

I wasn't planning on blogging today.. but I came across this today and thought it might be fun to blog a day.

Link to "Get Real Monday" blog

I realized I had taken a few pictures on my way to AnneMaries.. as I was passing over the bridge to Astoria I noticed that there was a huge cruise ship docked.. and I got a closer look at it and I was so surprised to see it was the ship that Robert and I and his family were on when we went on our Cruise to Alaska a couple of years ago. I don't remember it being so huge. I had to stop and take some pictures to show them.

* * Click on photos to see them larger * *




I had to run a bunch of errands on my way to GH, so I had to take Bug in and out of the car and he was looking at me like what the heck is going on... I just had to take the picture of him in is car sit.. cracked me up.


Here is a picture of me driving over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Almost there.


I arrived at Annemaries and we took a little break in the back yard.. and Danelle' had to show me her painted toes... and Alexis and Mom were working on homework.. and Bug was running like crazy in the back yard after being couped up in the car for so many hours.



It was a great day to be traveling... the weather was beautiful, as I was passing through Longview it said it was 83 degrees.. woohoo

Drop a note in the comment section below my signature if you have time.. we would like to know how you all are doing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of your little Bug in the car seat is so cute!!! So very tiny.

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

you are not suppose to be driving and taking pictures, especially over a bridge....Are you nuts!

Joy said...

LOL... I am a littl nuts!

Anonymous said...

What a nice day! I love the last photo-so sweet! And your puppy in the car seat was hilarious! I also enjoyed seeing your digital layouts. I' an "old-fashioned" scrapbooker (more hybrid, actually), but I might go digital yet....

Ashley said...

Bug is adorable. He gave me a little chuckle in his car sit.