December 22, 2006

No Christmas Cards...

You all know how crazy it has been up and down the coast.. and really the northwest.. I designed my Christmas Cards this year and took them to LazerQuick to be printed... well... they are still there.. they told us because of the long power outage they are severely behind and overwhelmed.. we completely understand.. they said they would be able to have then done by 5pm today... well we are going to be in Kennewick hopefully by then. so no cards.

We hope you all have a...

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Lets pray for for peace and love, for everyone good health and happiness.. in the New Year!

This is Bug... and he is one of my Birthday gifts from my sweet husband... Thank you so much sweetie.. you are so very good to me.


Thank you for the lovely surprise from my sweet friend
Mrs Miles... she got Bug all ready for Christmas to say
hi to everyone.

Hugs... Joy, Robert and Bug

0 comments: