January 30, 2007

Monday

The week started out with a bang... or should I say stab! ok its not funny.. but it sounded funny didn't it? Robert was heading out the door to come home when he got a message from dispatch that there was a stabbing downtown.. so he stayed to make sure that was taken care of ... and funny thing was his detective was on his way on from Portland and the guy passed him on the road and he was able to turn around and he was picked up. yahooo for the good guys.

Today is Wednesday and Bug and I drove into Vancouver Washington this afternoon with an hour to spare before we had to go to puppy school... lol.. he was so cute.. he was the smallest one there.. and he had to show momma proud... he peed on the floor three times.. my little precious.. the trainer said he was just so excited to be meeting all these new friends that were 10 times his size.. Class was a hoot and he was not afraid of anyone, of course I think the classes are just like any other classes... they get you in there and you cant leave with out getting your baby something. lol.

Thursday afternoon I will be heading to Gig Harbor to give my granddaughter the school project that I was to complete for her... it was called Flat Alexis. I was suppose to take this drawing of her around with tme and take pictures and journal what was going on.. I will post some pictures when I can get normal Internet access.

I heard the Coast had a earthquake.. but it must not have been too crazy.. my honey didn't call and tell me about it.

Well I must be off to bed.

0 comments: